Sunday, July 10, 2011

Researching the newest series

I'm in San Antonio for the weekend, which meant some required stops at Cheever Books and Twig Bookshop. I got three books, all chosen to help me research the series I'll be starting when I finish Studio Seductions.

Here are the books I selected:
  • Scenic Driving Texas (3rd edition) by Laurence Parent
  • Roadside History of Texas by Leon C. Metz
  • Montezuma's Serpent and Other True Supernatural Tales of the Southwest by Brad Steiger & Sherry Hansen-Steiger
I'm not going to say much more about this new series yet, but I'm sure this gives you some clue as to the subject matter.

I plan to focus on revisions for both of my Male Order books this week and start Studio Seductions #3 on July 18th. I should begin the yet-untiled series in mid-August or early September. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment